The JPC logo is the official trademark of the Journeys Photography Club. Both the name and logo are registered with the Indian Trademark and Patent Office and are renewable every 5 years.
Use of the JPC logo indicates the individual or organization is a member of JPC. Display of the logo is not an endorsement of an individual’s business or organization’s activity. Members using the JPC logo as an endorsement will be notified to desist.
Members should add Member or Member Since _ _ _ _ (the joined year) below the JPC logo using Raleway font.
The logo is available for use by JPC members. Members are defined as (Taken from the JPC Bylaws):
Membership shall be limited to individuals and organizations who pay the required dues as established by Board of Directors, unless determined to be specifically exempt from such payment as approved by the Board, or under the JPC Bylaws.
JPC Members may use the logo with no personal promotion in the following ways:
- On personal business cards
- On professional business cards
- On personal websites if the logo is a direct link to the JPC website
- On organizational websites if the logo is a direct link to the JPC website
- On professional websites if the logo is a direct link to the JPC website
- On the exhibition page of JPC-Recognized Exhibitions, with a direct link to the website.
- On social media websites if special permission is granted by the Executive Committee